GIVE TO THE CAUSE
Through your philanthropy, volunteerism, and advocacy, you will have a direct impact on critical two-generation work that will positively influence single mothers’ ability to meet basic needs, give kids a strong start, and live longer, better lives.
Join a united force of women working to advance single mothers and their children in Southern Maine.
As a member of Women United, you will be part of a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other, to our mission, and to the communities we call home.
Other benefits include:
- Learning more about critical issues impacting single women and their children.
- Joining a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteering alongside others looking to create lasting change.
- Networking and collaborating with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Advocating for key community issues, like child care.